Since my area of expertise is in a niche-market I don't sell a lot of books and articles. In fact, I've only once managed to earn something that looks like a monthly living wage. And that's why I am writing this page.
About us, I am married to Lea, a physical therapist, we have two boys, Huub and Loek, and we live in Geleen, which is a small industrial town in the south of the Netherlands.
If you ask what my motivation is, I will tell you that I want to leave this planet a better place than I found it for the love of all the beautiful creatures that live on it, but particularly for these three.
So how can you help me and my family?
- Donate via PayPal (yes that button below is real and legit)
- I am a writer and a researcher, HIRE ME!
My main areas of expertise are writing about [Nuclear] Energy; Climate Change; and writing polemics on Politics and Social Issues. Additionally, I am skilled at performing sum-total energy calculations and performing analyses on material usage in energy production.
Seriously, I want to do important stuff : e-mail me at fscthies [at] gmail.com
I can also help you with formatting, proofreading, and editing.
- Buy my books at amazon
- Donate my books to your local library
- Give them to relevant people who might be able to help it get a broader audience
- Make sure my books get reviews at Amazon, Goodreads, and newspapers.
- I would love to work with a publicist, and give him/her a cut of the profit when published