Monday, April 27, 2015

It is alive!

This is the first post in this blog called "The clouded head's Blog".
Why would I choose such a name one might ask. Well it's quite simple, I suffer from ADHD and Depression. So my thoughts are a racing all the time and there's this dystopian cloud floating around in my head.

I am a writer, I've started writing about two years ago. I started with writing a piece of fiction, somewhat akin to J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings and George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones. At some point depression got a firm hold of me and I couldn't go on. So I've put this book on the shelve and let it rest for a bit.

And then I committed a terrible sin and started a different book, a completely different book in an other genre. It's a non-fiction, a science loving book with a dystopian outlook on humanity and a possible way out of the mess we've created.

Thank you for reading this first post.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your continued non fiction adventures. Good luck getting out of the rabbit hole.
    Stuart

    ReplyDelete