Friday, May 8, 2015

3rd draft nearly finished, now what?

Today was my wife's birthday, so we went to the zoo with the boys. Despite feeling terribly depressed it was a good day all in all. We talked about possible ways of publishing my work and how to go ahead. Now I know that being transparent can bite me in the ass, but I am being me and this blog is quite solipsistic, so screw it!

I'm doing my final run through my book, looking at stuff that I might have overlooked, doing some additions here and there.



A couple of people already advised me to publish the book myself, I'm still hesitant to do so, I want to keep my options open. If you have any tips feel free to share them, not only with me but also with the readers of this blog.

And to end this day with a positive note I want to share with you this amazing picture of the sunset on Mars, image courtesy of NASA!

No comments:

Post a Comment