Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Dare to think - a blog on Molten Salt Reactors - By Gijs Zwartsenberg

As many of you know, I'm an environmentalist with a strong aversion for fossil fuels. That said, from free inquiry and careful analysis I've concluded that we have only one real option to build a safe and sustainable future of plenty for our children : nuclear energy.

If you're interested in reading up on Molten Salt Reactors (an old - new yet very safe nuclear technology) you should visit :

The perspective of molten salt reactors - Why molten salt reactors will make you love nuclear power.

This is the blog of fellow blogger Gijs Zwartsenberg, whom I met @ the Thorium Conference @ the Technical University of Delft.



  • If you are a fellow blogging atheist / Anti-Theist or a person with strong Secular values, contact me, I will put your blog up here as well!
  • If you are blogging about Politics, Anthropogenic Climate Change or Energy, you may contact me as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment